
We, or rather I should say I, have come into the age of blogging! I am so excited and think this will force me to document our lives and the wonderful blessings we receive daily. And speaking of blessings.... the Burkett family will be adding a new addition come April!!!
That's right folks we're pregnant with #2 or Noodle as big brother Ethann refers to the baby. Here are a few pics of our newest little one as he/she has been growing. The bottom picture is Noodle at 6 weeks and the top picture is the baby at a little over 11weeks. It's amazing how much they change. I mean in just 4 weeks Noodle went from a blinking blimp to a baby. Look he/she's even sucking their thumb!!! Just precious....love it!
That's right folks we're pregnant with #2 or Noodle as big brother Ethann refers to the baby. Here are a few pics of our newest little one as he/she has been growing. The bottom picture is Noodle at 6 weeks and the top picture is the baby at a little over 11weeks. It's amazing how much they change. I mean in just 4 weeks Noodle went from a blinking blimp to a baby. Look he/she's even sucking their thumb!!! Just precious....love it!
And if you're wondering why I keep saying he/she, well it's still too early to tell. They could have tried at the 11 week ultrasound but we decided that this go round we are NOT going to find out the sex. We want it to be a big surprise!! Well that's what we're saying right now, lol!! So only time will tell!!!
For those who have been with us on this journey, know that Ryan and I have been trying for another baby for awhile now (over a year...16 months to be exact, lol!!) and so this is a Clomid baby for us. Thank God for the miracles of medicines :) I do thank God though for blessing us with this child in due time. We had a plan on when we thought WE wanted a baby, but He had other plans
Congratulations Burketts! Alex and I have had our investigative hat on for quite awhile now and figured you were either proned to getting stomach viruses or pregnant :)! Glad to hear it's the latter and Jordan will have his own Lil' Burkett to run around with!
ReplyDeleteHey Burketts! Great idea to document the families adventures. Man, am I honored to be your first follower! Rashonda, you sure do know how to keep a secret...I didn't even know you guys were trying! Everthing does happen in God's timing...I am so happy for you both! Sooooooo not looking forward to being in suspense until April regarding the sex...lol.
ReplyDeleteHa!! Investigative hat, huh?? Wouldn't take much as I am sure your husband heard me puking my guts out that day in the office, lol!! I told Ryan then, Alex knows so you might as well tell him :)
ReplyDeleteRasheda...you didn't know??!! Heck I thought everyone could tell that I was getting bigger and was just waiting for me to admit it!
ReplyDeleteVERY GOOD! I am so happy for you 3. I'd been saying Ethann needs a little sister. I'm not going to say I'm surprised, I kind of suspected it(especially at the cookout.) Well, maybe I'll get to babysit this time. I can't wait to meet "Noodle" and I know Ethann will be a great Big Brother.
ReplyDeleteSee Tay adn I had STRESSED over finding something that was not going to make me look pregnant. That outfit made me look alot less pregnant that morning but by that afternoon, I was definately doing the hokey pokey :)
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!! Contratulations Burkett Fam! Wishing you a very healthy pregnancy :)
ReplyDelete