Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Which brings me to another point....

For all you multiple kids Mamas out there...did you get bigger a little quicker with your subsequent children?? I mean I was just hoping I could get through the first trimester without someone asking was I pregnant! I know I started off probably 10-15 lbs heavier than I was before I got pregnant with Ethann but still.... I look at 13 weeks like I did at 17 weeks with E. Crazy, crazy. I'm trying to keep the weight gain in check with this pregnancy because I gained over 50 lbs with Ethann. It was a lot of water because I was seriously swollen. I mean ankles or cankles as mine were called as there was no distinction between my calfs and my ankles :( but still. I'm already 10 lbs heavier add another gigantic baby gain and the postnatal outlook is looking a little cloudy. Although, I did already tell Ryan that he needed to go ahead and start budgeting in a trainer so I can lose this baby weight come next June.

No comments:

Post a Comment