Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Every baby is different....

and that can't be more true!! With Ethann I was just nauseous. Now mind you I was sick from sun up to sun down but I never threw up. This baby...man oh man!! Not only have I thrown up but I've got acid reflux that is unbelievable! Add that to this taste, and yes it is a bad taste, that I can't seem to get rid of and the lack of energy and I AM THROUGH!!! I keep waiting for the 2nd trimester calm to kick in since I am 13 weeks as of yesterday. Hopefully soon though cause it is taking it's toll. Ryan keeps picking on me saying he wishes he could take my symptoms because he would just keep it moving and be a trooper! Uhhh yeah right...he's home "sick"now due to some stomach thing, so I can just imagine him trooping through having morning sickness :)

So everybody keep praying that this first trimester booby trap will slowly dissipate and I can enjoy everything going on...

2 comments:

  1. congratulations rashonda,ryan and Ethann!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the bad taste, I had to use kids bubblegum toothpaste. That's the only thing that would work for me. Now, I know that was almost 12 yrs ago but it's worth a try. I had to keep some in my purse at all times. Maybe it helps you too. Good luck. Oh, and yeah right Ryan, men couldn't handle pregnancy, that's why we're the priviledged ones.

    ReplyDelete