Well, I officially hit 20 weeks yesterday...we're halfway there!!! I can't believe how fast the time has flown seen we officially started telling people. We went for our 18W ultrasound and the baby looked great!! Heartbeat was 151 and all organs were there and in check...thank you Lord!!
We had the technician look and she said that it was clearly one sex or the other :) BUT we didn't find out just as we said we didn't want to. She did give us pictures but she said that she made sure that you couldn't see anything on them. When she handed them to us she said "So don't let anyone tell you they see a penis" !! Ha!!! So does that mean there isn't one and that it's a girl or there is one but you made sure to not put them in there??? Ryan and I were both analyzing the heck out of her comments to see if she slipped and said something that was a clue, lol!!
We also took Ethann so he could see his Noodle. He really wasn't that interested in the pictures that were showing up on the screen, but he was sure enough interested in all the goo that the ultrasound technician was spreading on my belly. He kept looking at the ultrasound wand like "What are you doing to my Mommy!!" It really was too cute!
Speaking of cute...I just have to say Ethann is so cute as a big brother. Every night he says his "Noodle Prayer". He calls it that because he has a book of prayers and there is a picture of a little boy with his baby sister. He says the baby is Noodle (by the way Ethann calls Noodle a girl...so we'll see!!) and has deemed that prayer is Noodle prayer. At the end of the prayer (which he says alll by himself I remind you) he'll lean down and kiss my belly and say "Goodnight Noodle, I'm your big brother". I tell you I almost cry every night!! So, here's Noodle's Prayer:
Thank you Lord for bread and meat
Thank you Lord for friends I meet
Thank you for my Mom and Dad
Thank you for the love I have
Thank you for my work and play
Thank you for another the day
Amen
May God bless and keep Noodle :)
Big Brother David.
13 years ago
So I'm very late on posting but I've got so many prego sorors to keep up with its hard!! This made me tear up Reecy. So happy for you and your family. Ethan sounds super sweet but what could we expect from cool parents like you and Ryan. God Bless you and the Noodle!
ReplyDelete